Saturday, October 25, 2008

A card from Robyn

Our good friends Robyn Rowley (and Tyler and little Lincoln) sent me and Adam the cutest card in the mail. It is so fancy. I wanted to post it so interested people could take a look. (I know my mom had an interest.) It has a beachy theme and the silver thread and the raffia go through little slits to the back side of the front fold of the card.



We miss Robyn and Tyler Rowley, but maybe we'll get to go back and visit them in Riverside one of these days. We <3 You!

1 comment:

Annika said...

Dear Adam and Danelle

I can see that you take nice photos and add them to your blog for others to see. I started a website called Theme hunt (www.themehunt.ca). P.S. this is not a virus. My name is Annika Gofton and I live in Guelph, Canada. Every week there will be a different theme word. Then you can make a separate entry to your blog: „Themehunt – dogs“ (this weeks theme is dogs). And then you can copy your entrys URL to my site. That is how other people can see what photos did you find and people can comment. I am trying to create a little friendly community of people who take part of theme hunt every week and give/take feedback-comments. Hope you want to join. Check the site for rules and upcoming themes.

With best regards and hopes to see you join,
Annika