Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Baby Pictures!

We had our baby! She is a sweet angel that likes to sleep lots and lots! Her name is Adeline and she was born May 16th, two days early from my due date!









But tonight she is busting my chops, and not sleeping like the typical angel she is/was. She just would not go down. Adam tried many times, then I tried some times, then Adam gave up and went to bed because he has to work in the morning, and I kept trying and started praying, and then started crying. I wonder if I will ever get up to 8 hours of sleep a night ever again... If I can get six, I'm pretty happy. Last night, I got 1. 1 hour. I got a couple more somewhere between 7am and 11am. Anyway, life just sucks right now. It's how it is. I will look forward to when Adeline sleeps through the night.

That's my life. I know many of you have already experienced these baby hardtimes, but that doesn't make it any less sucky for me. The end.

5 comments:

gardeniagirl said...

Oh, Danelle. I was also a crying Mommy when Dottie wouldn't sleep. And I think I probably cried when Elliot wouldn't sleep either, but I blocked it out. I'm sorry to tell you, but I still rarely get 8 hours of sleep a night. But maybe Adeline will turn into a good sleeper! Some people get lucky! Here's for hoping! I wish you luck, and I feel your pain.

Elizabeth said...

Danelle! She is so beautiful. Good luck with the new mom thing. I know I don't have the foggiest idea about going through this part of life, but I know you're a rock star and can do anything. :)

Unknown said...

Danelle, your little girl is beautiful, just like you. I am so sorry you are in the throws of newborn wackadoodle sleep patterns. It gets better, I promise. Sometimes the only that worked for me was sticking the baby in a carseat and going for a drive at 3 in the morning. It is hard, there is no doubt about that. I will be there myself in two short months. Watch out for post-partum depression though, it can sneak up on you, and it can be very real.
Best of luck new mommy. Wish I could be there to hold your baby and let you sleep for awhile!

Robyn said...

She is beautiful! Enjoy!

Tori said...

I just can't get over these pictures! Can't wait for more posts and updates, even though I see you at least once a week... :)