Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Updating My Blogspot

How many entries do I need like this? Don't you love how I always say, "I'm going to update soon, sure I am!" But seriously, I hope that I do. I am thinking of fun things to post. But it is like so much of my life, a pipe-dream. Only 10% of what I want to do gets done. Maybe I need an assistant like some of these other friends who are teasingly asking for one on Facebook.

I am grateful that Adam is taking Adeline right now, so that I can even write how someday I will update this blog. Thanks Adam!

That's all from me. Adeline's doing great, although we're trying to figure out the whole get-her-to-sleep-in-her-crib thing, and the get-her-to-sleep-for-a-long-time thing.

Love you all. Thanks for reading. I do in fact read your comments. Maybe it's half-a-year after the fact, but I DO read those comments!

Love, Danelle

No comments: