Friday, July 1, 2011

Posts that may or may not be verbatim from facebook...

I know there are some of you who don't have facebook (yet, heh heh) so I thought I'd post those posts here too. The big news:

Adeline is walking today! It's fun to see the change from being able to take 2 or 3 steps to 20 consecutive steps. We went to the Tower Grove fountains/splash park with Emily Durrant and Adeline had fun walking from fountain to fountain (and getting a drink!). :-)

She has been so proud of her shoes lately, which I think led to her motivation to walking. The other day she brought her sandals to me in the morning and wore them most of the day around the house. And she's been so happy in her red shoes and her pink light-up sneakers today. I'm glad she loves her shoes!

Adeline is 13 and 1/2 months. Not breaking any early walking records, but man, is she a fast crawler! She's had lots of practice!

I have TONS of pictures to post, but I have to actually get around to uploading them from my camera, deleting all the bad ones and keeping the best ones, touching them up if needs be, and then use the slow uploading tool. So maybe maybe maybe I'll get around to doing it. We are also moving soon so I'm feeling the crunch and the pressure of needing to get everything done asap.

The end. :-)

1 comment:

Sarah Welsh said...

they have upgraded & uploading photos are now MUCH better!