Friday, July 22, 2011

The Beef

I don't know. The 4-1-1. I guess it's not really at beef. Not yet. Just packing packing packing. Whilst trying to watch my little one, keep her and I and my husband fed, and keeping on top of the dishes and the schedule. There is not much time to myself. Only during nap time for Adeline, which happens to be my nap time. Or else everything goes to pot. Like it did today. But the maintenance man came and fixed some big apartment issues we were having, so that was good. Except that I really needed that rest. Yes, I broke down around 3pm today sobbing. I'm exhausted. I'm overwhelmed. I'm at best 30%.

Adam goes out of town Monday night to go take the MO Bar in Jefferson City on Tuesday and Wednesday. I hope he does well. He's been studying like crazy. He's been applying to jobs EVERYWHERE. He was even lucky enough to get an interview in Kirksville. But that ended up being a no. He's gotten rejection letters in the mail. One of them recently wasn't so much of a rejection as a "try-again-once-you've-passed-the-Bar," so now the new plan is that Adam isn't going to be studying all day and applying for jobs at night, it's study all day and all night and apply for jobs once he gets his results back from the Bar.

Anyway, I am grateful to my neighbor and also my mother-in-law for watching Adeline this past week so I could get some more packing done. I have cleaning inspections in a week, still have a lot to pack and I haven't been able to do much cleaning because I'm just tired and beat from doing my mommy duties and chasing my 14-month-old around. I would LOVE to post some pics, I have many to post, but I don't have the time to get them off my camera and post them. I guess I could post one. But not now, Adam needs the internet. Bye!

That's my life. It kinda sucks right now. Talk to me on August 5th, when I've been camping and I smell like a campfire, and all my stuff is safely in storage in St Louis, when we come back at the end of August to move in with Adam's parents. In another ward. In another stake.

Tata!

2 comments:

Sarah Welsh said...

I'm sorry it's such a busy/stressful time - PLEASE call me if you need ANYTHING. Miss seeing you every day at work & having a lunch buddy. Hope you enjoy the vacation & tell Adeline that she needs to do better about napping her Aunt Sarah says so :)

Robyn said...

Being a mommy is tough stuff, but you're doing great!