Tuesday, July 1, 2008

FRIENDS!!!

It was Adam's birthday back on May 23rd, and we had the Rowleys over to celebrate. Here's a fun pic of us. We had a good time playing some Guitar Hero and eating delicious ice cream cake, and playing Guillotine. (The Harveys were over earlier, but I forgot to get my camera out until the end! And I didn't get a picture of Adam blowing out his candles. Sad.) L to R: Danelle, Adam, Tyler & Robyn Rowley.



I can't remember when, in the springtime, we went down near Oceanside and visited Rachel and Marcus Pond. We had a barbecue with some of Adam's old high school friends and here are some pictures. We made ice cream and it was GOOD!

Adam and Marcus listening to my ipod. Adam and I had gotten tickets to The New Amsterdams show at Chain Reaction in Anaheim, and we were trying to talk Rachel and Marcus into going with us. Unfortunately, Marcus had to work or something. It was a good show, though.





This picture CRACKS ME UP! Adam's face looks distorted from the close camera lens.



Rachel's waving to the camera, and what a nice spread of food on the table.



THE END.

No comments: