Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Gift From Adam - Dwight Bobblehead

Adam got me this lovely gift back when we were dating and we had become big fans of The Office. I love it and it sits above our computer. Dwight's head is moving from the vibrations from my typing. Well I just took a picture of it because I had gotten my new Canon camera and was snap-happy. Hopefully it survives the move... it probably will. Surprising during our last move, none of our glass or crystal dishes got broken, and the trifle dish and salad bowl remain intact. I hope that we have the same good luck this next time around!

Here's DWIGHT!



"If they don't bobble, then what's the point?" -Dwight, touching all his bobbleheads.

More on the way!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

that's awesome the bobblehead that is

Sarah Welsh said...

LOVE the bobblehead. Glad you're blogging again, I've missed it! :)