Sunday, August 10, 2008

Christine's Harp Concert

Holy cow, I haven't put this up yet?!? What am I? A slacker-face?? Well apparently. Christine, I'm sorry it's taken me til now to get these up. I have some video too. It might be hard to upload here (it's a large file), so I'll probably just send it to you via e-mail.

Remember, if you want these pictures, if you click on them with the hand, they will open in a new window and be larger with more detail. Better for reproduction. Then you can right-click and save the file to your computer.

Anyway, for those of you who don't know Christine, she is my awesome younger sister and she has a lovely family and plays the harp. She was in a concert with some other harpists. The concert was at the beautiful Logan tabernacle. (What lovely, golden organ pipes you have, my dear.)

The concert's about to begin. We spectators have found a good bench from which to watch and listen. (From L to R: My husband Adam, my sister Michelle and her daughter Naomi, Christine's son Sammy and my mom, Christine's husband Blake, and then Christine.)



Pretty harps all in a row.



Christine with her harp. (Sorry if the flash scared you a bit.)









2 comments:

jillian said...

Wow!!! Guess what!! Christine performed with my husband's cousin Katie McGregor (or we are pretty sure that is her on the far left)amazing and such a small world. give dean a ring sometime. he lives in or near St. Louis with his bride Crystallynn.--love ya!!Jillian

Christine said...

Hooray for harp concerts!! That was really fun. Thanks for coming up and seeing me play. It's really probably the raddest thing I've done yet in my harping career. Also, thanks for having your camera. It was a bummer that our camera had broken a few days before and that my new one was on it's way in the mail.