Sunday, August 10, 2008

It's my birfday

Okay, so it was awhile ago. Blogging the Rowley campout took forever to get all those pics uploaded. But I'd like to say thanks to everyone on Facebook that sent me birthday wishes! Wow! I was not expecting it, and I really enjoyed it! I love it when people drop me a line.

Anyway, here are some fun photos of me spending some birthday time with my family in Utah.

I LOVE ME A FLAG CAKE! The fruit was delicious. And I love those pom pom fireworks toothpicks. Really nifty!



Making a monkey face!



My mom works so hard. She was showing me her lovely quilt pattern book. But she needed a nap. It was so cute I needed to take a picture or two.





We went to set a few fireworks off on my birthday. Hooray for fireworks! There was the most beautiful sunset going on, so I had to take a picture of it.



I wanted to get some fun exposures of fireworks and sparklers and my sister Michelle was very obliging.





It looks pretty cool but I've still gotta play more with those exposure times.

THE END.

No comments: