Thursday, December 1, 2011

Help Me Or Jarilynne WIN!

Hello!


There is a cute kid contest going on right now. I do think that Adeline is pretty stinkin' cute so of course I had to enter her. My sister also has some pictures of her cute kids up. Please go and vote and help one of us to win a free photo shoot!


Go vote for us at Forget Me Not Photography by Jana. Go to the bottom of the page and leave a comment and don't forget to list #4 Adeline, #11 Davey, and #12 Mark in your comment. (You can copy and paste that and put it in, nice and fast and easy!) You can vote for multiple kids, but please only one vote per kid. (And give preference to Jarilynne. I'm sure she'd love a free photo shoot!) Thanks for your help!


http://www.forgetmenotbyjana.blogspot.com/2011/12/vote-for-your-favorite-cute-kid.html

3 comments:

sasharoundtheclock said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sasharoundtheclock said...

Danelle, I voted for Adeline! How have you guys been? You need to update your blog more!

Danelle said...

You're right Sasha, I'm lazy. Okay maybe I'll have to post some highlights of our most recent adventures! PS Thanks for voting!