Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Blog Frog Blog

Well I seriously have five minutes (or less) to blog. No pretty photos for you. I was just thinking how nice it was to have some time to myself tonight to make gifts and do crafts. I have been a little stressed about it - I have many crafts half-way completed scattered around my sewing machine (which still sucks and does a weird loopy bad tension thing - no matter WHAT the tension is set to). I have wedding gifts I sewed that still need pockets and bias tape around the edges that are almost a year overdue! Both of my friends I was making the wedding presents for are pregnant and who knows if I'll even get it to them by the time they deliver! It's becoming a sad joke.

Anyway, I'm not trying to be a downer, I actually wanted to get on to say that it was nice to be productive. Unfortunately, Adeline hasn't been going down at nights as nicely as before, and she likes to wake up every hour from 8pm to midnight or 1am, and then again at 3am for good measure for Mommy. So I get interrupted all night, and I was already so tired from the day that I didn't even want to look at my crafts. I work slow, so it's painful when I spend an hour sewing, don't even finish my project, then realize the hem looks like crap so it takes another hour of unpicking to end up where I was before. Geez, okay, I can't stop complaining.

Well tonight was different! I got TONS done! And Adeline stayed down for awhile, although she is up right now and Adam is trying to get her back down. But I think the keys on this computer click too loudly so it is probably keeping her up. So I'm logging off now. BYE!

-Danelle

3 comments:

Ruth said...

I came over from Karen Rowley's blog (my sister). Take the time to rethread your sewing machine Completely, top and bottom threads. And clean out all the lint before you do the bottom bobbin. Check to make sure you are threading it correctly - I recently had this problem too. I picked out and resewed that 13" spot three times before I realized the machine wasn't threaded properly. Good luck!

kwbagley said...

I feel your pain of being cramped in the house during the winter! I can't wait for the warm weather either! And you make me laugh! Whether you like it or not!! but always remember young one, you are never alone, all us young moms are fighting the same armageddon you are! And one day, it will all be over and they will be going off to college. I mean, look at our parents, all empty nesters. That's going to be us one day! If I lived in MO I would come visit you sista! Much love!

Danelle said...

Thanks ladies! Good sewing advice and good mommy (armageddon!) advice! Love you back, Katie! I wish I could come visit you too!