Saturday, December 3, 2011

Time is Flying - August in Imperial Beach, CA

Ah, the beach! I was so glad that we were able to follow our plans and make it all the way to the California beach! I needed some good beach time! And I wanted Adeline to enjoy her first time at the beach! And I wanted Adam to enjoy the relaxing time and the cool ocean breezes. I think we accomplished our goal of some good relaxation.

But first!
A Wal-Mart at a nearby mall! Two-stories, so it needed an escalator, and of course! an escalator for your cart! I was blown away!



Adeline and Daddy enjoy the beach!







A great shot of us all!







Adeline touches her sandy toes.



Jump for Joy! On the beach!





Adeline starts eating our match game.



Endless summer. I wish.



I guess it's easy for us to accomplish all this while we are jobless! Pray for us that we can get employed and find a place to live! Because we are running out of loan money! And we have to start paying it back soon too! Yikes!

2 comments:

gardeniagirl said...

Love my crazy cousin Danelle! I wish I could have been there this summer for the water slide! Next time I'm going to Utah, you should come at the same time!

Danelle said...

Okay, I want to meet you in Utah! I don't feel like I get to visit enough. :-(
We should do a giant waterslide! I hope Matt hung onto it!