Saturday, December 3, 2011

Time is Flying - July, beginning of August

What pictures to include? And hopefully I can make this fast. Those Christmas presents aren't going to make themselves!

In July, just a few weeks before moving, we went to an awesome pool party at Trina's. Seriously so awesome. Adeline and I, and I think everybody, had a great time. And can you see how close we are to the St Louis Arch? Beautiful downtown!

Adeline is having fun!



Mama and Adeline.



It was a welcome break from all the packing and all of Adam's studying for the Bar. I don't know how I didn't go insane this summer. (Although Adam probably thinks I was close...)

Heather and Samir's wedding:

Irish dancing at the Sangeet



The day of the wedding. I get to wear a sari. Seriously so awesome!



Here's a lovely photo of Adam and Adeline in front of the World Fair Pavilion, where Heather and Samir have a Jainist wedding and then a formal wedding. And then a bangin' reception!



The happy couple after the Jainist ceremony.



A picture with the bride and groom.



Here we are, taking a play break on our way to the Rowley campout. This is in August, right after going Heather and Samir's wedding, right after moving. Yes, I had to pack not only for a move, but for a wedding, for a campout with our camping gear, for Arizona weather, for St Louis weather, for summer, for fall, it's been interesting. Thank goodness I can go poke around the storage unit every now and again.



Almost there, near Cedar City, taking a picture in the Beaver Valley chair!



Adeline running down the hill with Grandpa Rowley.



A was having so much fun with all the other kids! Here she is in the hammock.





We love to cook! Adam cooking with C.



Mm, tri-tip. I want to eat it!



Roasting 'mallows around the fire.



Stayed tuned for more of the August road trip to Arizona, California, and Utah!

No comments: